Backround

Hiii Friends

Hii Friends follow me!

Saturday 23 July 2011

My Shopping Saturday!!

Hi friends yesterday was my shopping saturday! Me nd my mom did shopping for a festival in kolkata for 5 days named Durga Puja thats my fav festival :D Yesterday I shopped till i droped! I bought a knitted full sleeve jacket,green summer fun t-shirt,green spaghetti top from United Colours Of Benneton...
I bought crocs black peptoe from crocs! My mom bought a dark coloured short capri from Levis nd a green heavy embroderied salwar kameez from shoppers stop! And at the end I bought a light coloured capri nd a green checks skirt from Little Shop! Our Lunch was corn nd chicken pizza nd chocolate mousse!
Our dinner was KFC I took twister nd mom took rizo!
I slept at 11:30 pm last night soo late!

Bye friends :D

No comments: