Backround

Hiii Friends

Hii Friends follow me!

Sunday 7 August 2011

Zindagi na milegi Dobara:MOVIE REVIEW!

Hii friends sorry to write a blog after many days was busy with mallworld! I am doing some work in a page named mall world fun! I was submitting looks for contests in Mall world gifts! I joined a group named Mall world lovers ;) soo Today I will give u a movie review!

Zindagi na milegi dobara is a awesome movie! The cast is Hrithik roshan,Farhan Akhtar,Kalki Kochlin,Abay Deol nd my fav bollywood actress Katrina kaif! The director is the sister of farhan akhtar :) This is a movie about a road trip in spain :) The best movie ever seen after Jaanat!! My favorite song in the movie was Senorita!

The tomatina festival was the best part of the movie! I think Hrithik roshan nd Katrina's acting was the blossomest in the movie ;)

Bye friends!

No comments: