Backround

Hiii Friends

Hii Friends follow me!

Sunday 14 August 2011

My Summer Vacation!

Hii friends today I will talk about my vacation! This summer vacation I enjoyed a lott!

I read manyy books among which I loved the most were-Megastar -Mysteries-Fusion,From the Files of Madison Finn-Friends till the end and Dear Dumb diary! I visited malls many times with my mom :) :) We had yummyy pizza's at pizza hut and tasty burgers at mcdonalds and KFC! When we visited the malls the time would fly :)
During the vacation I wrote manyy blogs and chatted with mama's friends on facebook a lott,it was great fun to be online

I did a little bit shopping too! I bought hannah montana sling bag from starmark,I bought a pink glam top and pink nd grey striped leggings,I bought a white nd pink striped animation top,I bought a pink floral top from liliput,pink polka dotted pumps from little shop,A orange dress from shoppers stop!

This summer vacation was the most memorable one!

Bye friendss! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.