Backround

Hiii Friends

Hii Friends follow me!

Thursday 11 August 2011

I tweeted After a month!

Hii Friends! Today logged in twitter after a month! They r showing my last tweet was at 5th july!!!! Its 11th august ! Soo today I will show What I am tweeting :)

Hi friends I tweeted after a month Omg!

I was missing something now I understood what I was missing I was msiing twitter :(

I still have 17 followers nobody didnt unfollow me :D

Yesterday was a awesome day in school! I gave my friends friendship bands nd cards beacause sunday was holiday in school.

Day before yesterday my mom made me pancakes for dinner yummyy!
Sooo?

I <3 crafting!

Quite confused what to tweet lol

Now I will check the tweets of my followers!

Good afternoon everybody :)

These r the tweets I tweeted today after 1 month!

ByE friends :D

No comments: